Streets & Drainage
Bryan’s Street and Drainage Department works hard to provide the community a well-maintained and aesthetically pleasing thoroughfare system. In FY2021, the department:
- Responded to more than 100 calls during the two snowfall events in January and February.
- Removed silt from creek and tributary channels throughout the city.
- Cleaned box culverts at major creek crossings.
- Installed headwalls, outfalls and safety end treatments for staff projects.
- Repaired a concrete-lined channel off Tanglewood Street.
- Rebuilt the entrance driveway to the City Cemetery.
- Maintained the mowing contract for more than 90 miles of the city’s major thoroughfares and rights of way.
- Compiled a bid for mowing contract throughout the city.
- Bid the seal coat street maintenance project.
- Bid the asphalt overlay street maintenance project.